Senior Sales Consultant UK - Nordic countries
Starting immediately, MIMETAS is looking for a Senior Sales Consultant to drive the sales of OrganoPlates® and associated products in UK, Ireland and the Nordic countries.
MIMETAS is committed to supporting customers with unique organ-on-a-chip products and 3D tissue models that radically improve cell biology research and drug development. Our proprietary OrganoPlate® platform supports 3D cell culture under continuous perfusion, membrane-free co-culture and tubule formation, thus mimicking important aspects of tissues and organs. The OrganoPlate® is implemented in high throughput screening and automated analysis. MIMETAS is a worldwide leader in the rapidly developing organ-on-a-chip field, working with major pharma companies and top-tier academic groups. We foster an open culture, with achievements going hand in hand with a fun place to work. Our close-knit team stays successful by maintaining a good atmosphere while working hard in a highly competitive field. MIMETAS’ headquarters are based in Leiden, The Netherlands and our manufacturing facility is based in Enschede, The Netherlands. We have subsidiaries in Gaithersburg, MD, USA and Tokyo, Japan.
As a Senior Sales Consultant your priority is to coordinate and drive the sales of the ground-breaking Mimetas products in the UK and Nordic countries.
Your tasks will include:
- Managing the sales of OrganoPlates and associated products
- Identify new leads, customers, opportunities and generate sales
- Account management and building strong relationships with customers in pharma, biotech and academia
- Attend scientific conferences and pro-actively visit customers
- Develop your sales plan with the Director of Sales in accordance with the company sales KPIs and targets
- Meet quarterly and annual sales targets
- Collaborate and synergize with marketing and business development teams
- Reporting sales activities and results both verbally and in writing
- Active registration of sales activities in our CRM database
- Serve customers on demand in Ireland and the Baltic states
The position will be full time.
- A Master’s degree (MSc) in molecular biology, biomedical sciences or life sciences or equivalent
- At least 5 years life sciences sales experience, preferably with selling disruptive, new to the world products
- An active relevant customer network in pharma & biotech and academia in the UK and Nordic countries
- Strong affinity with (3D) cell culture techniques
- Motivated, flexible and having a positive work attitude
- Both a team player and an autonomous goal-getter
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, including travelling to the Leiden headquarter up to 6 times a year.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in English to Mrs. Esther Groenewoud via email@example.com.