The OrganoReady Caco-2 is an OrganoPlate 3-lane featuring ready-to-use Caco-2 tubules. The Caco-2 cell epithelial barrier tubules allow for apical and basal access enabling barrier integrity and transport assays. The gut model lends itself to study toxicity, transport and disease or can be used for fundamental research on the intestinal barrier.
- OrganoPlate® 3-lane
- 38x Caco-2 Tubules + 2x no cell control
- Caco-2 cell line: Human Caucasian colon adenocarcinoma, Wild-Type.
- ECM: Collagen I (Rat Tail)
- Provides leak tight and confluent tubule, reducing maintenance and handling time
- Full functionality after transport
- Cultures are usable for 7 days after arrival
- High quality assurance
- Compatible with automated procedures
- Drug-induced toxicity
- Intestinal Permeability
- Drug to drug studies with P-gp transporter
What else do I need?
- OrganoFlow® L/S (MIMETAS)
- Pipetting reservoirs 50 ml (e.g. VWR no. 613-1183)
- Multichannel pipette 5-350 µL (e.g. Sartorius® no. 730361)
- Multichannel tips (e.g. Sartorius® 790351)
- Eppendorf® Repeater® M4 Dispenser (Eppendorf® no. 4982000322)
- Eppendorf® Combitips advanced® pipette tips Biopur® grade, 0.1 ml
- Sartorius® eLINE® Electronic Pipette for volumes between 0.2-10 µL (Sartorius® no. 730021)
- Sartorius® 0.1-10 µL tips (Sartorius® no. 790010)
- [App Note] Comparison of the OrganoPlate® and the Transwell® platform for in vitro intestinal permeability assays
- [Publication] Membrane-free culture and real-time barrier integrity assessment of perfused intestinal epithelium tubes
- [Publication] Development of a Gut-on-a-Chip Model for High Throughput Disease Modeling and Drug Discovery
- MIMETAS Protocols
Do you want to know more?
Please fill out the form below. One of our representatives will get back to you as quickly as possible.