Organ-on-a-Chip Workshop USA
Laboratory workshop for researchers
In our online workshop, you will learn about 3D cell culture and how to use the OrganoPlate®.
The workshop involves both theory and practice, including lab sessions - virtually - guided by our scientists. The workshop sessions are spread over 4 half-days and covers interactive lectures and sessions in your own lab, where our scientist guides you virtually on how to use the OrganoPlate®. By joining the workshop, you will learn how to design and carry out Organ-on-a-Chip experiments using the OrganoPlate®, and introduce the technology in your lab.
Prior to the workshop you will receive OrganoPlates and key reagents to work with during the lab sessions. On top of this you will receive two extra OrganoPlates or an OrganoFlow S allowing you to start with your experiments right away.
February 23 - 26, 2021, please register before Jan 27, 2021
March 23- - 26, 2021, please register before Feb 27, 2021
April 27 - 30, 2021, please register before Mar 27, 2021
Price per participant: $3,200,- (including OrganoPlates for a total value of $3,200), excluding VAT, housing and travel
We will send you a definitive confirmation along with a link for credit card payment within 48 hours after the deadline for registration. After the registration deadline no refunds are possible, but you are allowed to transfer the registration to a colleague.
I want to join the workshop
Hands-on laboratory training in:
- Handling of cells and extracellular matrix gels for microfluidic devices
- Establishing 3D cultures (in-gel and perfused tubules)
- Fixation, staining and imaging of 3D cultures
- Assays and data analysis
In-depth lectures on the following topics:
- Introduction to Organ-on-a-Chip and the OrganoPlate®
- Key parameters for advanced cell culture models
- Assays and (high content) imaging of 3D cultures
- OrganoPlate® platform and applications
Materials included in the workshop
- 2 new OrganoPlates® to take home and start immediately in your lab
- Seminar materials and handouts
- OrganoPlates, cells and reagents
- Use of equipment
- Lunch on both training days
- A workshop certificate upon successful completion