Organ-on-a-Chip Workshop USA
Laboratory workshop for academic researchers
In this 2-day workshop, you will learn about 3D cell culture and model development in microfluidic platforms, directly from our experienced scientists. The workshop involves both theoretical and practical components and you will spend a full day in the lab to seed and analyze your cultures. One expert trainer per 3 participants makes this an intensive learning experience. By attending this workshop, you will learn how to design and carry out Organ-on-a-Chip experiments, and introduce the technology in your lab.
During the training, you will use the equivalent of 2 OrganoPlates®. After the training, you will receive 2 OrganoPlates and protocols to get you started in your own lab. A total value of $1,596.
November 15 - 16, 2018, "FULL"
February 21 - 22, 2019, register before February 1
March 21 - 22, 2019, register before March 1
Price per participant: $2,499,- (including OrganoPlates for a total value of $1,596), excluding VAT, housing and travel
Location: MIMETAS inc., Gaithersburg, MD, USA
We will send you a definitive confirmation within 48 hours after the deadline for registration. After the registration deadline no refunds are possible, but you are allowed to transfer the registration to a colleague.
I want to join the workshop
Hands-on laboratory training in:
- Handling of cells and extracellular matrix gels for microfluidic devices
- Establishing 3D cultures (in-gel and perfused tubules)
- Fixation, staining and imaging of 3D cultures
- Assays and data analysis
In-depth lectures on the following topics:
- Introduction to Organ-on-a-Chip and the OrganoPlate®
- Key parameters for advanced cell culture models
- Assays and (high content) imaging of 3D cultures
- OrganoPlate® platform and applications
Materials included in the workshop
- 2 new OrganoPlates® to take home and start immediately in your lab
- Seminar materials and handouts
- OrganoPlates, cells and reagents
- Use of equipment
- Lunch on both training days
- A workshop certificate upon successful completion