Organ-on-a-Chip Online Workshop
Join our monthly Organ-on-a-Chip Workshops online
Laboratory workshop for researchers
In our online workshop, you will learn about 3D cell culture and how to use the OrganoPlate®.
The workshop involves both theory and practice, including lab sessions - virtually - guided by our scientists. The workshop sessions are spread over 5 half-days and covers interactive lectures and sessions in your own lab, where our scientist guides you virtually on how to use the OrganoPlate®. By joining the workshop, you will learn how to design and carry out Organ-on-a-Chip experiments using the OrganoPlate®, and introduce the technology in your lab.
Prior to the workshop you will receive OrganoPlates and key reagents to work with during the lab sessions. On top of this you will receive two extra OrganoPlates or an OrganoFlow S allowing you to start with your experiments right away. A total value of €1,560.
November 16 – November 20, 2020
December 14 – December 18, 2020
Price per participant: €2,100,- (including OrganoPlates for a total value of €1,560), excluding VAT.
Maximum attendance is 3 participants to make it an extensive learning experience. We will send you a definitive confirmation along with a link for credit card payment within 48 hours after the deadline for registration. After the registration deadline no refunds are possible, but the registration can be transferred to a colleague.
Register now and get fully equipped to start your own Organ-on-a-Chip experiments in the OrganoPlate®.
To participate in the workshop you should have access to:
- sterile working area
- basic lab equipment
- light microscope.
Access to a (high content) fluorescent microscope is recommended but not necessary.
Hands-on laboratory training in:
- Handling of cells and extracellular matrix gels for microfluidic devices
- Establishing 3D cultures (in-gel and perfused tubules)
- Fixation, staining and imaging of 3D cultures
- Assays and data analysis
In-depth lectures on the following topics:
- Introduction to Organ-on-a-Chip and the OrganoPlate®
- Key parameters for advanced cell culture models
- Assays and (high content) imaging of 3D cultures
- OrganoPlate® platform and applications
Materials included in the workshop
Before the workshop:
• Two OrganoPlates or an OrganoFlow S
• Seminar materials
• OrganoPlates and key reagents for use during the workshop.
After the workshop:
• A workshop certificate upon successful completion.